Monday, June 4, 2012

And so it begins...

Hello, Everyone!  It is so funny...this is my first attempt at blogging and I'm sitting here with butterflies in my belly.  The purpose of this blog is to share the information that I learn in my Invitational Summer Institute at MTSU.  The philosophy of the program is that teachers are going to be the best teachers of teachers when it comes to writing.  The Middle Tennessee Writing Project believes that teachers

  • need to be writing to be good teachers of writing
  • should be in collaboration with MTSU
  • should share their professional knowledge
So that's what I'm here for!  To share all of the great ideas I learn this summer.  I hope you enjoy reading and can take a few tidbits back to your classroom to try out.  If you want more information or have any questions for me, e-mail me at sarah.svarda@cityschools.net.

No comments: